£23,000 – £25,500 Private Healthcare and Group Life cover
working with two busy Sales professionals you will act as a key support in the smooth running of the sales side of the business. Organising important tasks and deadlines. Providing highly effective , efficient , proactive and confidential support.
Duties and responsibility:
- Arranging meetings and Directors diary.
- Arrange Conference calls both internally and externally.
- Travel arrangements (flights, hire cars, hotels etc).
- Assist procurement to order various supplies and materials for the Sales team.
- Assist Directors PA with Christmas gifts for customers.
- Gather material and create presentations both internally and externally.
- Arrange for orders to be signed.
- Prepare quotes and assist accounts with price generation.
- Keep records up to date and advise relevant parties of any changes.
- Various administrative tasks to ensure an excellent customer service is provided.
- Assist marketing and Directors PA with planning of exhibitions and attend.
- Able to maintain high standards and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Drive and determination to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Proven experience in relationship management.
- To be able to deal with customer requests and react quickly while still following process when short notice is given.
- Pro-active and can work on own initiative. Able to follow instructions and work to deadlines, quick to learn and able to retain knowledge.
- Competent in the use of the Windows package – Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Access.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent standard of English.
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with people at all levels.
- To be a team player with a positive outlook and a professional image.
- Flexibility in approach with the ability to adapt from task to task.
- To be reliable and able to understand the importance of being punctual and impact of absence.
- Commitment and loyalty to the business.
To be able to operate in line with confidentiality requirements associated with the role.