Watton Recruitment would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped make Christmas Epic for all the women and children who had fled domestic violence and were in safe houses over the Christmas period.
They had pledged to give every child a Christmas present, however ended up achieving the following
- Every child received an advent calendar in time for the 1st Dec
- A Christmas party including buffet, games, a visit from Father Christmas, a hamper for all Mums, and a small gift for each child from Santa
- A selection box for all children
- A main present for each child for Christmas morning
- Each mum received a hamper including, dressing gown, camera, beauty products & candle
An amazing effort by all involved!
Philomena says “ I attended the party personally with my own children and left in tears… happy tears to see the smiles on the faces of the children and mums and sad tears of the stories I had heard on the evening. I most certainly am doing this every year. In all of the years we have been involved with charity work, I can honestly say I have never been so overwhelmed as I was with this project.”