£23,000 – £25,500 Private Healthcare and Group Life cover
working with two busy Sales professionals you will act as a key support in the smooth running of the sales side of the business. Organising important tasks and deadlines. Providing highly effective , efficient , proactive and confidential support.
Duties and responsibility:
- Arranging meetings and Directors diary.
- Arrange Conference calls both internally and externally.
- Travel arrangements (flights, hire cars, hotels etc).
- Assist procurement to order various supplies and materials for the Sales team.
- Assist Directors PA with Christmas gifts for customers.
- Gather material and create presentations both internally and externally.
- Arrange for orders to be signed.
- Prepare quotes and assist accounts with price generation.
- Keep records up to date and advise relevant parties of any changes.
- Various administrative tasks to ensure an excellent customer service is provided.
- Assist marketing and Directors PA with planning of exhibitions and attend.
- Able to maintain high standards and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Drive and determination to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Proven experience in relationship management.
- To be able to deal with customer requests and react quickly while still following process when short notice is given.
- Pro-active and can work on own initiative. Able to follow instructions and work to deadlines, quick to learn and able to retain knowledge.
- Competent in the use of the Windows package – Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Access.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent standard of English.
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with people at all levels.
- To be a team player with a positive outlook and a professional image.
- Flexibility in approach with the ability to adapt from task to task.
- To be reliable and able to understand the importance of being punctual and impact of absence.
- Commitment and loyalty to the business.
To be able to operate in line with confidentiality requirements associated with the role.
We are a well-established and reputable access solutions business based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. Operating within the UK predominantly and a small level of activity in Europe. They manufacture high quality access solutions to allow safe, rapid access from the ground to roofline levels and are a cost-effective alternative to scaffolding.
To work as part of a small team to assemble/build/final finish a range of products as required by the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation of materials, assembly, final finish and packing of our products ensuring quality is maintained.
- To use light machinery such as bench drills, cold saws and finishing machines.
- To cut and drill aluminum piping.
- To assemble work from simple technical drawings using such tools as hand drills, rivet guns and fly presses.
- Be able to read and comprehend simple manufacturing drawings.
- To work to strict deadlines and have a close attention to detail.
- Use of both air/powered hand tools and work with the manufacture of aluminium products.
- Occasional delivery driving (3.5t flatbed vehicle).
- Adherence to all Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Perform any other relevant tasks deemed necessary by your manager.
- A professional approach as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance.
- Good communication skills within the team.
- Must be fit and healthy as some heavy lifting involved.
- Experience in welding aluminum or a desire to learn is preferable.
Full training will be provided and opportunities to learn more and develop will be made available.
Working hours: 40 Hours per week 08.00 – 16.30 (including ½ unpaid hours lunch + 2 x 15min breaks). However from time to time you may be required to work additional hours to fulfil your day to day duties.
2018 saw Watton Recruitment finish their year in true community spirit, continuing their support to the women and children currently within safe houses in Bedford after fleeing domestic violence. Watton Recruitment pledge every year to make sure every child in these safe houses receive a main present from Father Christmas and that all Mums receive a hamper for themselves. With the support of other local businesses, we were able to fulfil this commitment yet again.
A massive thank you to…
- Prices Candles
- Pacific Direct
- Window ware
We will be continuing this every year, as giving back is so important to Philomena and her team, so if you want to help with #makingchristmasepic2019 then do not hesitate to contact any member of the team.
The week of 1st to 5th October was so busy! Not only did we organise our own challenge, #challengebedford, and were in our peak of Christmas staffing, we had the added responsibility of running and maintaining the rota for the world record attempt for the longest running live radio show!
Both DJ Stevo and DJ Dannii from in2beats 106.5fm went live on air at 8am on Monday 1st and didn’t end their show until 8pm on Friday 5th October. The work behind the scenes from all parties was immense! The shifts for witnesses were in 4-hour blocks over 24 hour shift patterns, with no staff from in2beats being allowed to witness and no witness being allowed to do more than 4 hours in each 24 hour period. And there had to be 2 witnesses present at all times! It was a very complex and challenging rota but with the dedication of the internal staff at Watton Recruitment, including our very own MD Philomena Watton even doing the midnight to 4am shift before heading to work, the rota ran smoothly, and the Bedford community was amazing.
Thank you so much to everyone involved and fingers crossed the word record team sign it off after reviewing the hours of footage that have been submitted.